Thursday Temptation: Taco Cupcakes
Thursday is here! Just one day away from getting your weekend started! If you're like me, you love spending your weekends with family and friends. What better way to get together than with some delicious food and a little bit of chit-chat?
This Thursday we introduce to you a recipe we found online called "Taco Cupcakes". This version of tacos can be made as an appetizer or a meal if you add a side dish of rice and one or two extra "cupcakes". Not only are these mini tacos scrumptious, but they are so easy to make! Let's get started!
- 16 Wonton Wrappers
- 8oz Extra Lean Ground Turkey Breast
- Taco Seasoning
- Chopped Spinach
- Diced Tomatoes
- Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray muffin pan and press wonton wrappers into the molds. Then spray the tops of the wontons with cooking spray. Bake for 6-10 minutes until browned and crisp.
- While wonton wrappers are in the oven, cook the ground turkey in a skillet with taco seasoning until well cooked.
- When turkey and wonton wrappers are done, fill the wontons with the ground turkey and top with the remaining ingredients.
- 1/2 tbsp cheese
- 1/2 tbsp guacamole
- 1/2 tbsp greek yogurt
- Sprinkle of chives
- Recommended measurements for each taco cupcake.
- Recipe makes about 16 Taco Cupcakes.
Nutrition per Taco Cupcake: 81 calories; 6g carbs; 3g fat; 7g protein.
Easy as that! Please let us know if you try this recipe and your feedback on it. Did you like it? If not, what would you change? Was it easy?
We love hearing from everyone. If you would like us to post about a certain recipe or if you want us to share one of your recipes, please let us know in the comments or in our "Ask Stacy" section. Have a great Thursday!
Recipe Source: Mind Over Munch